Thursday, September 2, 2004

Message from The Future

It's funny how we always hope for something that we can't have, like younger age perhaps?

In my thirty I wish I am still twenty two or twenty three, so that I can laid out more elaborate plan for my life... Those age are happen to be my age during the beginning of college years... I LOVE my college years... Compared to a game, it's like the last good "savegame" that I had. Now I understand more about the consequence of my acts/inacts, I think I can handle those years better.

Not necessarily means that I hate my present life... I love my present life with all the possibilities it offer, and all the knowledge I have made myself aware of, and the dear good friends that I made. It's just that I think I can make myself better than this if the awareness came earlier...

But again, that awareness is really something that's time-related. And upon given the opportunity to return to those time, the physic laws govern that i'll be as dumb as before =P he he he, so there's no really need to return to that years, it's just a pseudo-fear of feeling not having enough time to accomplish what I want to accomplish before my time come.

But then again... time is not ours... we'll go when it's time for us to. We'll never know how much time we have left, so it's pretty much the infinite empty pages to write upon... what we'll gonna write is what's important, since we can't erase our past...

And assuming that time-travel is possible with some restrictions... what message would you think your future-self will send you...?

I think it's something like this:

Move your lazy bum and do what you can do best at this moment!

Also posted on Livejournal

No comments:

Post a Comment